• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Single Herbs & Spices
  • Style: Dried
  • Drying Process: AD
  • Processing Type: Raw
  • Certification: BRC, HACCP, ISO
  • Shape: Block
  • Color: night yellow/white
  • Place of Origin: Yunnan, China (Mainland)
  • Weight (kg): 0.15
  • Shelf Life: 24months
  • Brand Name: ZLST
  • Model Number: 50g-200g
  • Type: Ginger
  • color: light yellow/white
  • Part: Root

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 25kg bag or as your requirement.
Delivery Detail: within 30 days after payment.

China Dried ginger market prices for ginger

 

 

Whole & slice

Color: natural white

Moistur: 16% max

Impurity: 0.5% max

Packing: 25kg sack bag, 26MT/40HQ

MOQ: 14MT/20FCL

Payment:  30%T/T in advance and the rest of 70% after the copy of B/L.

Delivery time: within 20 days

 

Air Drying

 

 

Welcome to your inquiry!-Jinan ZLST

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $33,000
Learn More